Type of Collected Information
We collect personally identifiable information that includes but isn’t limited to your name and your e-mail address. We would like to ensure you none of that information is going to be collected without your explicit consent.
We may collect non-personally identifiable and anonymous data like website visits. We do not hold any personal information. The anonymous data is intended for internal purposes.
How We Use the Collected Information
- The collected information serves purposes that are stated before you are asked to share that information.
- We only send promotional e-mails to your e-mail address if you have explicitly signed-up for such service.
- To customize your experience, make the site easier for your navigation, and create as well as publish content that is relevant to you.
- To provide any inquiries and feedback that you may have, as well as surveys or questionnaires.
- To provide operational notices and handle complaints.
Who We Share the Collected Information with
- We don’t distribute personal information in any way. We don’t sell or rent collected information.
- The only circumstances in which your personal information may be disclosed are the following:
Security of Gathered Information
All of the available and appropriate electronic and physical procedures are set in place with the goal of preventing unauthorized disclosure or access to your personal information.
Our website may include links to other websites. We do not have control over the behavior or the content of external sites. Therefore, we hold no liability for the privacy or protection of the information you provide on these third-party websites.
“Cookies” are small files that are placed on your hard drive by a web server. They don’t have the ability to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. The “cookies” are uniquely assigned to you, and they have just one purpose – to provide you with the optimal browsing experience.
You have a choice to decline or accept cookies. Most web browsers accept cookies automatically, so in order to disable them, you need to modify your browser settings. Doing so, however, will significantly affect fully experience the features of the website.
How to Disable Cookies
If you want to disable cookies, follow the instructions from the mobile browser or the website which you are using. The links below describe individual processes of both deleting or disabling cookies on your browser of choice.